Best time to go to Redding Average weather of Redding, California
Get the very best time to go to Redding in California from average weather conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Redding?
When is the best time to go to Redding? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Redding are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- Redding has dry periods in June, July, August and September
- December is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January and March
For full information about the climate and weather in Redding a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Redding in january|
|bad weather||Redding in february|
|tolerable weather||Redding in march|
|good weather||Redding in april|
|perfect weather||Redding in may|
|perfect weather||Redding in june|
|perfect weather||Redding in july|
|perfect weather||Redding in august|
|perfect weather||Redding in september|
|perfect weather||Redding in october|
|tolerable weather||Redding in november|
|very bad weather||Redding in december|
Weather and climate in Redding
- Between january and march the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 49°F and it rains about 37% of the time in march.
- In april the climate is good. It is for example 67°F as maximum temperature in april.
- From may to june the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and it rains about 0.4in each month.
- In july the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 113°F and it rains about 0.1in each month.
- Between the months of august and september the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 88°F and it rains about 4% of the time in september.
- In the month of october the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 108°F and it rains about 10% of the time in october.
- In november the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 43°F and it rains in november about 1.6in.
- In the month of december the climate is very bad. the thermometer goes up to 52°F°C and it rains about 2.4in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Redding
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Redding: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of California
Redding appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in California appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.