Best time to go to Sacramento Average weather of Sacramento, California
Find the perfect time to visit Sacramento in United States from seasonal averages, right here.
When is the best time to go to Sacramento?
When is the best time to go to Sacramento? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Sacramento are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- Sacramento has dry periods in June, July, August and September
- The coldest months are January, February and December
- The rainiest months are January, February, March and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Sacramento a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Sacramento in january|
|tolerable weather||Sacramento in february|
|good weather||Sacramento in march|
|good weather||Sacramento in april|
|good weather||Sacramento in may|
|perfect weather||Sacramento in june|
|good weather||Sacramento in july|
|good weather||Sacramento in august|
|perfect weather||Sacramento in september|
|perfect weather||Sacramento in october|
|good weather||Sacramento in november|
|tolerable weather||Sacramento in december|
Weather and climate in Sacramento
- Between january and february the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 25°C and it rains in february about 115mm.
- Between march and may the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 23°C and it rains about 10% of the time in may.
- In the month of june the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 29°C and it rains about 7mm each month.
- From july to august the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 19°C and it rains in august about 2mm.
- Between september and october the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 38°C and it rains about 45mm each month.
- In the month of november the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 19°C°C.
- In the month of december the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 6°C and it rains in december about 121mm.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Sacramento
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Sacramento: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
California: get the best price!
Map of California
Sacramento appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in California appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in California
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved