Best time to go to Point Reyes Average weather of Point Reyes, California
Get the very best time to visit Point Reyes in California from seasonal norms below.
When is the best time to go to Point Reyes?
When is the best time to go to Point Reyes? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Point Reyes are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July, August, September and October
- Point Reyes has dry periods in June, July, August and September
- The coldest months are January, February, March and December
- The rainiest months are January, February and March
Annual weather in Point Reyes
For full information about the climate and weather in Point Reyes a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||49°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Point Reyes in january|
|February||49°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Point Reyes in february|
|March||50°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Point Reyes in march|
|April||54°F/61°F||good weather||Point Reyes in april|
|May||56°F/63°F||good weather||Point Reyes in may|
|June||59°F/68°F||good weather||Point Reyes in june|
|July||59°F/68°F||good weather||Point Reyes in july|
|August||61°F/70°F||perfect weather||Point Reyes in august|
|September||61°F/72°F||perfect weather||Point Reyes in september|
|October||58°F/68°F||good weather||Point Reyes in october|
|November||54°F/63°F||good weather||Point Reyes in november|
|December||50°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Point Reyes in december|
Weather and climate in Point Reyes
- Between january and march the climate is just OK. It is for example 59°F as maximum temperature in march and it rains about 2.5in each month.
- From april to july the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 63°F.
- From august to september the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 61°F and it rains in september about 0.2in.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 63°F°C and, in november, 2 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 58°F°C and you can expect to have 2in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Point Reyes
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Point Reyes: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.