Best time to go to Fort Bragg Average weather of Fort Bragg, California
Discover the perfect time to visit Fort Bragg in California from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Fort Bragg?
When is the best time to go to Fort Bragg? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Fort Bragg are May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- Fort Bragg has dry periods in June, July, August and September
- The coldest months are January, February, March and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Fort Bragg a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Fort Bragg in january|
|tolerable weather||Fort Bragg in february|
|tolerable weather||Fort Bragg in march|
|tolerable weather||Fort Bragg in april|
|good weather||Fort Bragg in may|
|good weather||Fort Bragg in june|
|good weather||Fort Bragg in july|
|good weather||Fort Bragg in august|
|good weather||Fort Bragg in september|
|good weather||Fort Bragg in october|
|tolerable weather||Fort Bragg in november|
|tolerable weather||Fort Bragg in december|
Weather and climate in Fort Bragg
- Between the months of january and may the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 56°F and it rains about 7% of the time in may.
- Between the months of june and october the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 56°F and it rains in october about 0.5in.
- Between november and december the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 49°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Fort Bragg
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Fort Bragg: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of California
Fort Bragg appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in California appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.