Best time to go to McKinleyville Average weather of McKinleyville, California
Get the very best time to go to McKinleyville in United States from seasonal averages right here.
When is the best time to go to McKinleyville?
When is the best time to go to McKinleyville? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in McKinleyville are May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- McKinleyville has dry periods in July and August
- The coldest months are January, February, March and December
- The rainiest months are January, March and December
For full information about the climate and weather in McKinleyville a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||47°F/54°F||bad weather||McKinleyville in january|
|February||47°F/54°F||bad weather||McKinleyville in february|
|March||47°F/54°F||bad weather||McKinleyville in march|
|April||49°F/58°F||tolerable weather||McKinleyville in april|
|May||52°F/61°F||good weather||McKinleyville in may|
|June||58°F/65°F||good weather||McKinleyville in june|
|July||61°F/68°F||good weather||McKinleyville in july|
|August||58°F/70°F||perfect weather||McKinleyville in august|
|September||56°F/70°F||good weather||McKinleyville in september|
|October||54°F/65°F||good weather||McKinleyville in october|
|November||50°F/58°F||tolerable weather||McKinleyville in november|
|December||47°F/54°F||bad weather||McKinleyville in december|
Weather and climate in McKinleyville
- Between january and march the climate is bad. It is for example 54°F as maximum temperature in march and you can expect to have 4.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between april and may the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 61°F°C and you can expect to have 1.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From june to october the climate is good. It is for example 65°F as maximum temperature in october and, in october, 6 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of november the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 58°F in average and you can expect to have 3.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In december the climate is unfavorable. The temperature rises to 54°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in McKinleyville
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of McKinleyville: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.