Best time to go to Burdur Average weather of Burdur, Turkey
Discover the most favorable time to visit Burdur in Turkey from seasonal averages, here.
When is the best time to go to Burdur?
When is the best time to go to Burdur? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Burdur are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- Burdur has dry periods in July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
For full information about the climate and weather in Burdur a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Burdur in january|
|very bad weather||Burdur in february|
|bad weather||Burdur in march|
|good weather||Burdur in april|
|good weather||Burdur in may|
|perfect weather||Burdur in june|
|perfect weather||Burdur in july|
|perfect weather||Burdur in august|
|perfect weather||Burdur in september|
|good weather||Burdur in october|
|tolerable weather||Burdur in november|
|very bad weather||Burdur in december|
Weather and climate in Burdur
- Between january and february the climate is very bad. In average, on the morning it is 38°F and it rains in february about 1.7in.
- In the month of march the climate is bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 43°F and you can expect to have 1.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From april to june the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 68°F and, in june, 7 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of july and september the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 79°F and, in september, 3 days of rain are expected.
- In october the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 68°F and, in october, 5 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of november the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 58°F°C and it rains about 0.7in each month.
- In the month of december the climate is very bad. It is for example 47°F as maximum temperature in december and you can expect to have 1.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Burdur
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Burdur: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Turkey
Burdur appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Turkey appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.