Best time to go to Toulon Average weather of Toulon, Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera)
Get the best time to go to Toulon in Provence/Côte d’Azur from seasonal norms, here.
When is the best time to go to Toulon?
When is the best time to go to Toulon? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Toulon are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- July is the driest month
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are October and November
- The best months for swimming are July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Toulon a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Toulon in january|
|bad weather||Toulon in february|
|tolerable weather||Toulon in march|
|good weather||Toulon in april|
|good weather||Toulon in may|
|perfect weather||Toulon in june|
|perfect weather||Toulon in july|
|perfect weather||Toulon in august|
|perfect weather||Toulon in september|
|good weather||Toulon in october|
|good weather||Toulon in november|
|tolerable weather||Toulon in december|
Weather and climate in Toulon
- Between the months of january and february the climate is bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 50°F.
- In march the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 56°F.
- From april to may the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 67°F°C and it rains about 1.4in each month.
- From june to september the climate is very good. It is for example 76°F as maximum temperature in september and you can expect to have 1.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between october and november the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 61°F°C.
- In december the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 56°F in average and, in december, 5 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Toulon
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Toulon: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera)
Toulon appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.