Best time to go to La Guancha Average weather of La Guancha, Tenerife
Find the best time to visit La Guancha in Canary Islands from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to La Guancha?
When is the best time to go to La Guancha? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in La Guancha
- On average, the warmest months are July, August, September and October
- La Guancha has dry periods in January, February, March, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September, October, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in La Guancha a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||La Guancha in january|
|good weather||La Guancha in february|
|good weather||La Guancha in march|
|good weather||La Guancha in april|
|good weather||La Guancha in may|
|perfect weather||La Guancha in june|
|perfect weather||La Guancha in july|
|perfect weather||La Guancha in august|
|perfect weather||La Guancha in september|
|perfect weather||La Guancha in october|
|perfect weather||La Guancha in november|
|good weather||La Guancha in december|
Weather and climate in La Guancha
- Between the months of january and april the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 79°F and it rains about 0.5in each month.
- From may to october the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 74°F°C and, in october, 2 days of rain are expected.
- From november to december the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 79°F and it rains about 5% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in La Guancha
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of La Guancha: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Tenerife
La Guancha appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations on the island of Tenerife appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.