Best time to go to Garachico Average weather of Garachico, Tenerife
Get the very best time to go to Garachico in Tenerife from seasonal averages, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Garachico?
When is the best time to go to Garachico? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Garachico
- On average, the warmest months are July, August, September and October
- Garachico has dry periods in January, March, April, May, June, July, August and September
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September, October, November and December
Annual weather in Garachico
For full information about the climate and weather in Garachico a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Garachico in january
|Garachico in february
|Garachico in march
|Garachico in april
|Garachico in may
|Garachico in june
|Garachico in july
|Garachico in august
|Garachico in september
|Garachico in october
|Garachico in november
|Garachico in december
Weather and climate in Garachico
- Between the months of january and april the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 79°F and it rains about 1% of the time in april.
- From may to december the climate is very good. It is for example 70°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 2% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Garachico
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Garachico: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.