Best time to go to Garachico Average weather of Garachico, Tenerife
Get the very best time to go to Garachico in Tenerife from seasonal averages, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Garachico?
When is the best time to go to Garachico? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Garachico
- On average, the warmest months are July, August, September and October
- Garachico has dry periods in January, March, April, May, June, July, August and September
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September, October, November and December
Annual weather in Garachico
For full information about the climate and weather in Garachico a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||65°F/68°F||good weather||Garachico in january|
|February||63°F/67°F||good weather||Garachico in february|
|March||63°F/68°F||good weather||Garachico in march|
|April||65°F/68°F||good weather||Garachico in april|
|May||67°F/70°F||perfect weather||Garachico in may|
|June||70°F/74°F||perfect weather||Garachico in june|
|July||72°F/76°F||perfect weather||Garachico in july|
|August||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||Garachico in august|
|September||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||Garachico in september|
|October||72°F/76°F||perfect weather||Garachico in october|
|November||68°F/72°F||perfect weather||Garachico in november|
|December||67°F/70°F||perfect weather||Garachico in december|
Weather and climate in Garachico
- Between the months of january and april the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 79°F and it rains about 1% of the time in april.
- From may to december the climate is very good. It is for example 70°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 2% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Garachico
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Garachico: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.