Best time to go to Masca Average weather of Masca, Tenerife
Find the best time to go to Masca in Tenerife from seasonal averages right here.
When is the best time to go to Masca?
When is the best time to go to Masca? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Masca
- On average, the warmest months are July, August, September and October
- Masca has dry periods all year long
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September, October, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Masca a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Masca in january|
|good weather||Masca in february|
|good weather||Masca in march|
|good weather||Masca in april|
|perfect weather||Masca in may|
|perfect weather||Masca in june|
|perfect weather||Masca in july|
|perfect weather||Masca in august|
|perfect weather||Masca in september|
|perfect weather||Masca in october|
|perfect weather||Masca in november|
|perfect weather||Masca in december|
Weather and climate in Masca
- Between january and april the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 68°F°C and it rains in april about 0.2in.
- Between the months of may and november the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 72°F.
- In december the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 70°F°C and you can expect to have 0.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Masca
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Masca: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Tenerife
Masca appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations on the island of Tenerife appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.