Best time to go to Los Gigantes Average weather of Los Gigantes, Tenerife
Discover the best time to go to Los Gigantes in Canary Islands from average weather conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Los Gigantes?
When is the best time to go to Los Gigantes? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Los Gigantes
- On average, the warmest months are July, August, September and October
- Los Gigantes has dry periods all year long
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September, October, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Los Gigantes a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Los Gigantes in january|
|good weather||Los Gigantes in february|
|good weather||Los Gigantes in march|
|good weather||Los Gigantes in april|
|perfect weather||Los Gigantes in may|
|perfect weather||Los Gigantes in june|
|perfect weather||Los Gigantes in july|
|perfect weather||Los Gigantes in august|
|perfect weather||Los Gigantes in september|
|perfect weather||Los Gigantes in october|
|perfect weather||Los Gigantes in november|
|perfect weather||Los Gigantes in december|
Weather and climate in Los Gigantes
- From january to april the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 77°F.
- Between may and november the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 70°F and it rains in november about 0.2in.
- In december the climate is good. It is for example 70°F as maximum temperature in december and you can expect to have 0.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Los Gigantes
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Los Gigantes: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Tenerife
Los Gigantes appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations on the island of Tenerife appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.