Best time to go to Los Gigantes Average weather of Los Gigantes, Tenerife
Discover the best time to go to Los Gigantes in Canary Islands from average weather conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Los Gigantes?
When is the best time to go to Los Gigantes? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Los Gigantes
- On average, the warmest months are July, August, September and October
- Los Gigantes has dry periods in January, March, April, May, June, July, August and September
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September, October, November and December
Annual weather in Los Gigantes
For full information about the climate and weather in Los Gigantes a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||65°F/68°F||good weather||Los Gigantes in january|
|February||63°F/67°F||good weather||Los Gigantes in february|
|March||63°F/68°F||good weather||Los Gigantes in march|
|April||65°F/68°F||good weather||Los Gigantes in april|
|May||67°F/70°F||perfect weather||Los Gigantes in may|
|June||70°F/74°F||perfect weather||Los Gigantes in june|
|July||72°F/76°F||perfect weather||Los Gigantes in july|
|August||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||Los Gigantes in august|
|September||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||Los Gigantes in september|
|October||72°F/76°F||perfect weather||Los Gigantes in october|
|November||68°F/72°F||perfect weather||Los Gigantes in november|
|December||67°F/70°F||perfect weather||Los Gigantes in december|
Weather and climate in Los Gigantes
- From january to april the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 79°F.
- Between may and november the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 70°F and it rains in november about 0.8in.
- In december the climate is good. It is for example 70°F as maximum temperature in december and you can expect to have 0.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Los Gigantes
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Los Gigantes: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Los Gigantes
Find out when Los Gigantes has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Los Gigantes
- Very low season in Los Gigantes
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: March, April, May and June.
- Low season in Los Gigantes
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February and September.
- High season in Los Gigantes
The number of visitors to Los Gigantes is high in: July, October and November.
- Peak season in Los Gigantes
The largest number of tourists visiting Los Gigantes is during: August and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Los Gigantes month by month
Best time for low prices in Los Gigantes
Average prices of hotels in Los Gigantes month by month
Generally, May is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Los Gigantes. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, December is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Find the best price for your hotel room
Average price of hiring a car in Los Gigantes
On average, it costs $ 15 per day to hire a car in Los Gigantes. This price varies by $ 7.2 depending on the month. In may, hiring a car costs an average of $ 11 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in december is $ 18.