Best time to go to Los Realejos Average weather of Los Realejos, Tenerife
Get the perfect time to go to Los Realejos in Canary Islands from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Los Realejos?
When is the best time to go to Los Realejos? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Los Realejos
- On average, the warmest months are July, August, September and October
- Los Realejos has dry periods in January, February, March, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September, October, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Los Realejos a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Los Realejos in january|
|good weather||Los Realejos in february|
|good weather||Los Realejos in march|
|good weather||Los Realejos in april|
|good weather||Los Realejos in may|
|perfect weather||Los Realejos in june|
|perfect weather||Los Realejos in july|
|perfect weather||Los Realejos in august|
|perfect weather||Los Realejos in september|
|perfect weather||Los Realejos in october|
|perfect weather||Los Realejos in november|
|good weather||Los Realejos in december|
Weather and climate in Los Realejos
- Between the months of january and april the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 67°F°C and it rains about 0.5in each month.
- From may to october the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 74°F°C and, in october, 2 days of rain are expected.
- From november to december the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 67°F and it rains about 5% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Los Realejos
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Los Realejos: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Tenerife
Los Realejos appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations on the island of Tenerife appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.