Best time to go to La Orotava Average weather of La Orotava, Tenerife
Get the best time to visit La Orotava in Canary Islands from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to La Orotava?
When is the best time to go to La Orotava? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in La Orotava
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August, September and October
- La Orotava has dry periods in May, June and July
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September, October, November and December
Annual weather in La Orotava
For full information about the climate and weather in La Orotava a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||63°F/67°F||good weather||La Orotava in january|
|February||61°F/67°F||good weather||La Orotava in february|
|March||63°F/67°F||good weather||La Orotava in march|
|April||63°F/67°F||good weather||La Orotava in april|
|May||65°F/70°F||perfect weather||La Orotava in may|
|June||68°F/72°F||perfect weather||La Orotava in june|
|July||70°F/74°F||perfect weather||La Orotava in july|
|August||72°F/76°F||perfect weather||La Orotava in august|
|September||72°F/76°F||perfect weather||La Orotava in september|
|October||72°F/76°F||perfect weather||La Orotava in october|
|November||68°F/70°F||perfect weather||La Orotava in november|
|December||65°F/68°F||good weather||La Orotava in december|
Weather and climate in La Orotava
- Between january and may the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 68°F and it rains about 0% of the time in may.
- Between the months of june and october the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 72°F and, in october, 1 days of rain are expected.
- Between november and december the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 79°F and it rains about 1.8in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in La Orotava
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of La Orotava: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in La Orotava
Find out when La Orotava has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in La Orotava
- Very low season in La Orotava
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: April, May and June.
- Low season in La Orotava
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, March, July and September.
- High season in La Orotava
The number of visitors to La Orotava is high in: August and October.
- Peek season in La Orotava
The largest number of tourists visiting La Orotava is during: November and December.
Figure: Visitor index for La Orotava month by month
Best time for low prices in La Orotava
Average prices of hotels in La Orotava month by month
Generally, January is the month with the lowest hotel prices in La Orotava. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, July is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.