Best time to go to El Médano Average weather of El Médano, Tenerife
Get the perfect time to visit El Médano in Tenerife from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to El Médano?
When is the best time to go to El Médano? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in El Médano
- On average, the warmest months are July, August, September and October
- El Médano has dry periods all year long
For full information about the climate and weather in El Médano a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||El Médano in january|
|good weather||El Médano in february|
|good weather||El Médano in march|
|perfect weather||El Médano in april|
|perfect weather||El Médano in may|
|perfect weather||El Médano in june|
|perfect weather||El Médano in july|
|perfect weather||El Médano in august|
|perfect weather||El Médano in september|
|perfect weather||El Médano in october|
|perfect weather||El Médano in november|
|perfect weather||El Médano in december|
Weather and climate in El Médano
- From january to march the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 65°F and it rains about 0.1in each month.
- Between april and july the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 77°F and it rains in july about 0in.
- In the month of august the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 79°F°C and, in august, 0 days of rain are expected.
- Between september and november the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 81°F.
- In the month of december the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 67°F and, in december, 0 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in El Médano
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of El Médano: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Tenerife
El Médano appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations on the island of Tenerife appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.