Best time to go to El Médano Average weather of El Médano, Tenerife
Get the perfect time to visit El Médano in Tenerife from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to El Médano?
When is the best time to go to El Médano? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in El Médano
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August, September and October
- El Médano has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and December
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September, October, November and December
Annual weather in El Médano
For full information about the climate and weather in El Médano a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||65°F/68°F||good weather||El Médano in january|
|February||63°F/68°F||good weather||El Médano in february|
|March||65°F/68°F||good weather||El Médano in march|
|April||65°F/70°F||perfect weather||El Médano in april|
|May||68°F/72°F||perfect weather||El Médano in may|
|June||70°F/76°F||perfect weather||El Médano in june|
|July||72°F/77°F||perfect weather||El Médano in july|
|August||74°F/79°F||perfect weather||El Médano in august|
|September||74°F/79°F||perfect weather||El Médano in september|
|October||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||El Médano in october|
|November||70°F/74°F||perfect weather||El Médano in november|
|December||67°F/70°F||perfect weather||El Médano in december|
Weather and climate in El Médano
- From january to march the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 65°F and it rains about 0.2in each month.
- Between april and july the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 77°F and it rains in july about 0.1in.
- In the month of august the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 79°F°C and, in august, 0 days of rain are expected.
- Between september and november the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 79°F.
- In the month of december the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 67°F and, in december, 0 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in El Médano
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of El Médano: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in El Médano
Find out when El Médano has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in El Médano
- Very low season in El Médano
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: April, May, June, July and September.
- Low season in El Médano
The months with low numbers of tourists are: February and October.
- High season in El Médano
The number of visitors to El Médano is high in: March and August.
- Peak season in El Médano
The largest number of tourists visiting El Médano is during: January, November and December.
Figure: Visitor index for El Médano month by month
Best time for low prices in El Médano
Average prices of hotels in El Médano month by month
Generally, September is the month with the lowest hotel prices in El Médano. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, January is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.