Best time to go to Arona Average weather of Arona, Tenerife
Get the best time to go to Arona in Canary Islands from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Arona?
When is the best time to go to Arona? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Arona
- On average, the warmest months are July, August, September and October
- Arona has dry periods all year long
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Arona a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Arona in january|
|good weather||Arona in february|
|good weather||Arona in march|
|perfect weather||Arona in april|
|perfect weather||Arona in may|
|perfect weather||Arona in june|
|perfect weather||Arona in july|
|perfect weather||Arona in august|
|perfect weather||Arona in september|
|perfect weather||Arona in october|
|perfect weather||Arona in november|
|perfect weather||Arona in december|
Weather and climate in Arona
- From january to april the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 67°F and it rains about 0.1in each month.
- Between may and july the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 77°F in average and it rains about 0in each month.
- In august the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 79°F.
- Between september and november the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 83°F and it rains about 2% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is favorable. It is for example 70°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains in december about 0.1in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Arona
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Arona: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Tenerife
Arona appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations on the island of Tenerife appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.