Best time to go to Los Cristianos Average weather of Los Cristianos, Tenerife
Get the best time to go to Los Cristianos in Tenerife from seasonal norms, here.
When is the best time to go to Los Cristianos?
When is the best time to go to Los Cristianos? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Los Cristianos
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August, September and October
- Los Cristianos has dry periods in March, April, May, June, July, August and September
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September, October and November
Annual weather in Los Cristianos
For full information about the climate and weather in Los Cristianos a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||65°F/68°F||good weather||Los Cristianos in january|
|February||65°F/68°F||good weather||Los Cristianos in february|
|March||65°F/68°F||good weather||Los Cristianos in march|
|April||67°F/70°F||perfect weather||Los Cristianos in april|
|May||68°F/72°F||perfect weather||Los Cristianos in may|
|June||70°F/76°F||perfect weather||Los Cristianos in june|
|July||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||Los Cristianos in july|
|August||76°F/79°F||perfect weather||Los Cristianos in august|
|September||76°F/79°F||perfect weather||Los Cristianos in september|
|October||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||Los Cristianos in october|
|November||70°F/74°F||perfect weather||Los Cristianos in november|
|December||68°F/70°F||perfect weather||Los Cristianos in december|
Weather and climate in Los Cristianos
- Between the months of january and april the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 67°F and, in april, 1 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 76°F°C and, in june, 0 days of rain are expected.
- Between july and august the climate is favorable. It is for example 79°F as maximum temperature in august and it rains in august about 0.2in.
- Between september and november the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 83°F and it rains in november about 0.9in.
- In the month of december the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 70°F in average and, in december, 1 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Los Cristianos
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Los Cristianos: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Los Cristianos
Find out when Los Cristianos has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Los Cristianos
- Very low season in Los Cristianos
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, March, April, May, June and September.
- Low season in Los Cristianos
The months with low numbers of tourists are: February, July, August, October and November.
- Peak season in Los Cristianos
The largest number of tourists visiting Los Cristianos is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Los Cristianos month by month
Best time for low prices in Los Cristianos
Average price of hiring a car in Los Cristianos
On average, it costs $ 15 per day to hire a car in Los Cristianos. This price varies by $ 6 depending on the month. In may, hiring a car costs an average of $ 11 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in december is $ 17.