Best time to go to Los Cristianos Average weather of Los Cristianos, Tenerife
Get the best time to go to Los Cristianos in Tenerife from seasonal norms, here.
When is the best time to go to Los Cristianos?
When is the best time to go to Los Cristianos? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Los Cristianos
- On average, the warmest months are July, August, September and October
- Los Cristianos has dry periods all year long
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Los Cristianos a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Los Cristianos in january|
|good weather||Los Cristianos in february|
|good weather||Los Cristianos in march|
|perfect weather||Los Cristianos in april|
|perfect weather||Los Cristianos in may|
|perfect weather||Los Cristianos in june|
|perfect weather||Los Cristianos in july|
|perfect weather||Los Cristianos in august|
|perfect weather||Los Cristianos in september|
|perfect weather||Los Cristianos in october|
|perfect weather||Los Cristianos in november|
|perfect weather||Los Cristianos in december|
Weather and climate in Los Cristianos
- Between the months of january and april the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 67°F and, in april, 0 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 74°F°C and, in june, 0 days of rain are expected.
- Between july and august the climate is favorable. It is for example 79°F as maximum temperature in august and it rains in august about 0in.
- Between september and november the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 83°F and it rains in november about 0.1in.
- In the month of december the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 70°F in average and, in december, 0 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Los Cristianos
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Los Cristianos: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Tenerife
Los Cristianos appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations on the island of Tenerife appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.