Best time to go to Granadilla de Abona Average weather of Granadilla de Abona, Tenerife
Discover the most favorable time to visit Granadilla de Abona in Canary Islands from seasonal averages on this page.
When is the best time to go to Granadilla de Abona?
When is the best time to go to Granadilla de Abona? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Granadilla de Abona
- On average, the warmest months are July, August, September and October
- Granadilla de Abona has dry periods in January, March, April, May, June, July and August
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September, October and November
Annual weather in Granadilla de Abona
For full information about the climate and weather in Granadilla de Abona a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||63°F/68°F||good weather||Granadilla de Abona in january|
|February||63°F/68°F||good weather||Granadilla de Abona in february|
|March||63°F/68°F||good weather||Granadilla de Abona in march|
|April||65°F/70°F||perfect weather||Granadilla de Abona in april|
|May||67°F/72°F||perfect weather||Granadilla de Abona in may|
|June||68°F/76°F||perfect weather||Granadilla de Abona in june|
|July||72°F/77°F||perfect weather||Granadilla de Abona in july|
|August||74°F/79°F||perfect weather||Granadilla de Abona in august|
|September||74°F/79°F||perfect weather||Granadilla de Abona in september|
|October||72°F/77°F||perfect weather||Granadilla de Abona in october|
|November||68°F/74°F||perfect weather||Granadilla de Abona in november|
|December||67°F/70°F||perfect weather||Granadilla de Abona in december|
Weather and climate in Granadilla de Abona
- From january to march the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 68°F in average.
- From april to june the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 76°F°C and it rains about 0% of the time in june.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is good. The temperature rises to 79°F and you can expect to have 0.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From september to november the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 74°F°C and it rains about 0.9in each month.
- In december the climate is good. The temperature rises to 70°F and you can expect to have 0.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Granadilla de Abona
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Granadilla de Abona: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Granadilla de Abona
Find out when Granadilla de Abona has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Granadilla de Abona
- High season in Granadilla de Abona
The number of visitors to Granadilla de Abona is high in: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Granadilla de Abona month by month
Best time for low prices in Granadilla de Abona
Average price of hiring a car in Granadilla de Abona
On average, it costs $ 15 per day to hire a car in Granadilla de Abona. This price varies by $ 6 depending on the month. In may, hiring a car costs an average of $ 11 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in august is $ 17.