Best time to go to Las Galletas Average weather of Las Galletas, Tenerife
Get the best time to go to Las Galletas in Tenerife from average climate conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Las Galletas?
When is the best time to go to Las Galletas? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Las Galletas
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August, September and October
- Las Galletas has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August and September
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September, October, November and December
Annual weather in Las Galletas
For full information about the climate and weather in Las Galletas a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||65°F/68°F||good weather||Las Galletas in january|
|February||65°F/68°F||good weather||Las Galletas in february|
|March||65°F/68°F||good weather||Las Galletas in march|
|April||67°F/70°F||perfect weather||Las Galletas in april|
|May||68°F/72°F||perfect weather||Las Galletas in may|
|June||70°F/76°F||perfect weather||Las Galletas in june|
|July||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||Las Galletas in july|
|August||76°F/79°F||perfect weather||Las Galletas in august|
|September||74°F/79°F||perfect weather||Las Galletas in september|
|October||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||Las Galletas in october|
|November||70°F/74°F||perfect weather||Las Galletas in november|
|December||67°F/70°F||perfect weather||Las Galletas in december|
Weather and climate in Las Galletas
Las Galletas enjoys a warm-summer Mediterranean climate in accordance with the Köppen-Geiger classification. The yearly average maximum temperature in Las Galletas is 74°F (ranging from 68°F in february to 79°F in august). Annual rainfall is 3in, with a minimum of 0in in may and a maximum of 0.5in in november.
- From january to march the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 65°F and it rains about 0% of the time in march.
- Between april and july the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 88°F and it rains in july about 0.1in.
- In august the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 77°F and you can expect to have 0.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of september and november the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 72°F.
- In december the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 68°F and it rains in december about 0.5in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Las Galletas
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Las Galletas: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Other cities and places near Las Galletas
Chargement en cours
Legend: Las Galletas other locations