Best time to go to Tetovo Average weather of Tetovo, Macedonia
Get the most favorable time to visit Tetovo in Macedonia from seasonal norms right here.
When is the best time to go to Tetovo?
When is the best time to go to Tetovo? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Tetovo are July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are April, May and June
For full information about the climate and weather in Tetovo a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||32°F/38°F||very bad weather||Tetovo in january|
|February||36°F/41°F||very bad weather||Tetovo in february|
|March||43°F/49°F||bad weather||Tetovo in march|
|April||52°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Tetovo in april|
|May||59°F/65°F||tolerable weather||Tetovo in may|
|June||67°F/72°F||tolerable weather||Tetovo in june|
|July||72°F/79°F||good weather||Tetovo in july|
|August||74°F/79°F||good weather||Tetovo in august|
|September||65°F/72°F||good weather||Tetovo in september|
|October||54°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Tetovo in october|
|November||45°F/52°F||bad weather||Tetovo in november|
|December||36°F/41°F||very bad weather||Tetovo in december|
Weather and climate in Tetovo
- Between january and march the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 68°F.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 65°F.
- From june to october the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 59°F°C and, in october, 9 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is very unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 58°F and it rains about 2.9in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Tetovo
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Tetovo: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.