Best time to go to Bitola Average weather of Bitola, Macedonia
Get the most favorable time to go to Bitola in Macedonia from seasonal norms, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Bitola?
When is the best time to go to Bitola? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Bitola are May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January and May
Annual weather in Bitola
For full information about the climate and weather in Bitola a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||31°F/40°F||very bad weather||Bitola in january|
|February||34°F/43°F||very bad weather||Bitola in february|
|March||41°F/50°F||very bad weather||Bitola in march|
|April||50°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Bitola in april|
|May||59°F/67°F||good weather||Bitola in may|
|June||67°F/76°F||good weather||Bitola in june|
|July||72°F/81°F||good weather||Bitola in july|
|August||72°F/83°F||perfect weather||Bitola in august|
|September||63°F/74°F||perfect weather||Bitola in september|
|October||52°F/61°F||good weather||Bitola in october|
|November||43°F/52°F||bad weather||Bitola in november|
|December||34°F/43°F||very bad weather||Bitola in december|
Weather and climate in Bitola
- From january to march the climate is very bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 40°F and, in march, 6 days of rain are expected.
- In april the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 50°F and it rains in april about 3.5in.
- Between may and october the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 61°F in average and it rains about 14% of the time in october.
- In the month of november the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 52°F in average and you can expect to have 3.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is the worst possible. At lunchtime, it's 43°F in average and it rains in december about 3.2in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Bitola
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Bitola: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Bitola
Find out when Bitola has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Bitola
- Very low season in Bitola
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, November and December.
- Low season in Bitola
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, May and October.
- High season in Bitola
The number of visitors to Bitola is high in: June and September.
- Peek season in Bitola
The largest number of tourists visiting Bitola is during: July and August.
Figure: Visitor index for Bitola month by month
Best time for low prices in Bitola
Average prices of hotels in Bitola month by month
Generally, February is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Bitola. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, April is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.