Best time to go to Prilep Average weather of Prilep, Macedonia
Find the most favorable time to visit Prilep in Macedonia from average climate conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Prilep?
When is the best time to go to Prilep? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Prilep are May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
For full information about the climate and weather in Prilep a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Prilep in january|
|very bad weather||Prilep in february|
|very bad weather||Prilep in march|
|tolerable weather||Prilep in april|
|good weather||Prilep in may|
|good weather||Prilep in june|
|perfect weather||Prilep in july|
|perfect weather||Prilep in august|
|perfect weather||Prilep in september|
|good weather||Prilep in october|
|bad weather||Prilep in november|
|very bad weather||Prilep in december|
Weather and climate in Prilep
- Between the months of january and march the climate is very bad. It is for example 52°F as maximum temperature in march and it rains in march about 1.5in.
- In the month of april the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 50°F and it rains about 28% of the time in april.
- From may to july the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average and it rains about 1in each month.
- In august the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 101°F and you can expect to have 0.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between september and october the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 52°F and it rains about 14% of the time in october.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is very unfavorable. It is for example 45°F as maximum temperature in december and, in december, 7 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Prilep
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Prilep: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Macedonia
Prilep appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Macedonia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.