Best time to go to Ljubljana Average weather of Ljubljana, Slovenia
Discover the very best time to visit Ljubljana in Slovenia from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Ljubljana?
When is the best time to go to Ljubljana? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Ljubljana are May, June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are February, May, July, September and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Ljubljana a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||29°F/38°F||very bad weather||Ljubljana in january|
|February||31°F/41°F||very bad weather||Ljubljana in february|
|March||38°F/50°F||very bad weather||Ljubljana in march|
|April||49°F/61°F||tolerable weather||Ljubljana in april|
|May||56°F/68°F||good weather||Ljubljana in may|
|June||65°F/77°F||good weather||Ljubljana in june|
|July||68°F/81°F||good weather||Ljubljana in july|
|August||67°F/81°F||good weather||Ljubljana in august|
|September||58°F/70°F||good weather||Ljubljana in september|
|October||47°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Ljubljana in october|
|November||41°F/50°F||very bad weather||Ljubljana in november|
|December||32°F/41°F||very bad weather||Ljubljana in december|
Weather and climate in Ljubljana
- From january to march the climate is very bad. It is for example 50°F as maximum temperature in march and it rains about 18% of the time in march.
- In april the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 49°F and it rains about 21% of the time in april.
- Between may and september the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 68°F in average and you can expect to have 6.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In october the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 76°F and you can expect to have 4.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In november the climate is not good. In average, on the morning it is 41°F and it rains about 6in each month.
- In the month of december the climate is the worst possible. It is for example 41°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 5.2in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Ljubljana
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Ljubljana: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.