Best time to go to Ljubljana Average weather of Ljubljana, Slovenia
Discover the very best time to visit Ljubljana in Slovenia from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Ljubljana?
When is the best time to go to Ljubljana? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Ljubljana are May, June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- February is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are February, May, June, July, September and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Ljubljana a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Ljubljana in january|
|very bad weather||Ljubljana in february|
|very bad weather||Ljubljana in march|
|tolerable weather||Ljubljana in april|
|good weather||Ljubljana in may|
|good weather||Ljubljana in june|
|good weather||Ljubljana in july|
|good weather||Ljubljana in august|
|good weather||Ljubljana in september|
|tolerable weather||Ljubljana in october|
|bad weather||Ljubljana in november|
|very bad weather||Ljubljana in december|
Weather and climate in Ljubljana
- From january to march the climate is very bad. It is for example 52°F as maximum temperature in march and it rains about 34% of the time in march.
- In april the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 49°F and it rains about 41% of the time in april.
- Between may and september the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 72°F in average and you can expect to have 5.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In october the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 77°F and you can expect to have 3.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In november the climate is not good. In average, on the morning it is 40°F and it rains about 5in each month.
- In the month of december the climate is the worst possible. It is for example 43°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 4.6in each month.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Ljubljana
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Ljubljana: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Slovenia: get the best price!
Map of Slovenia
Ljubljana appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Slovenia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Slovenia
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved