When is the best time to go to Ljubljana?
When is the best time to go to Ljubljana? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Ljubljana are May, June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- February is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are February, May, June, July, September and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Ljubljana a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||-0°C/4°C||98mm||very bad weather||Ljubljana in january|
|February||-0°C/5°C||145mm||very bad weather||Ljubljana in february|
|March||3°C/11°C||112mm||very bad weather||Ljubljana in march|
|April||8°C/17°C||97mm||tolerable weather||Ljubljana in april|
|May||13°C/22°C||136mm||good weather||Ljubljana in may|
|June||16°C/26°C||143mm||good weather||Ljubljana in june|
|July||18°C/28°C||123mm||good weather||Ljubljana in july|
|August||19°C/28°C||99mm||good weather||Ljubljana in august|
|September||14°C/22°C||142mm||good weather||Ljubljana in september|
|October||8°C/16°C||96mm||tolerable weather||Ljubljana in october|
|November||6°C/11°C||128mm||bad weather||Ljubljana in november|
|December||2°C/6°C||116mm||very bad weather||Ljubljana in december|
Weather and climate in Ljubljana
- From january to march the climate is very bad. It is for example 11°C as maximum temperature in march and it rains about 34% of the time in march.
- In april the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 9°C and it rains about 41% of the time in april.
- Between may and september the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 22°C in average and you can expect to have 142mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- In october the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 25°C and you can expect to have 96mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- In november the climate is not good. In average, on the morning it is 4°C and it rains about 128mm each month.
- In the month of december the climate is the worst possible. It is for example 6°C as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 116mm each month.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Ljubljana
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Ljubljana: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Slovenia
Ljubljana appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Slovenia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.