Best time to go to Sinj Average weather of Sinj, Croatia
Find the best time to go to Sinj in Croatia from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Sinj?
When is the best time to go to Sinj? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Sinj are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- November is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Sinj a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Sinj in january|
|bad weather||Sinj in february|
|tolerable weather||Sinj in march|
|good weather||Sinj in april|
|perfect weather||Sinj in may|
|perfect weather||Sinj in june|
|perfect weather||Sinj in july|
|perfect weather||Sinj in august|
|perfect weather||Sinj in september|
|good weather||Sinj in october|
|good weather||Sinj in november|
|bad weather||Sinj in december|
Weather and climate in Sinj
- Between the months of january and february the climate is bad. At lunchtime, it's 50°F in average and you can expect to have 1.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of march the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 70°F and you can expect to have 1.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of april and june the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 70°F and you can expect to have 1.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 77°F and it rains about 0.6in each month.
- Between the months of september and october the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 61°F.
- In november the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 74°F.
- In december the climate is not good. the thermometer goes up to 52°F°C and it rains about 1.8in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Sinj
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Sinj: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Croatia
Sinj appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Croatia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.