Best time to go to Qingdao Average weather of Qingdao, China
Find the most favorable time to go to Qingdao in China from average weather conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Qingdao?
When is the best time to go to Qingdao? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Qingdao are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- Qingdao has dry periods in January, February, March and December
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are July and August
- The best months for swimming are July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Qingdao a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Qingdao in january|
|very bad weather||Qingdao in february|
|bad weather||Qingdao in march|
|good weather||Qingdao in april|
|perfect weather||Qingdao in may|
|perfect weather||Qingdao in june|
|good weather||Qingdao in july|
|good weather||Qingdao in august|
|perfect weather||Qingdao in september|
|good weather||Qingdao in october|
|tolerable weather||Qingdao in november|
|very bad weather||Qingdao in december|
Weather and climate in Qingdao
- From january to february the climate is very unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 41°F in average.
- In the month of march the climate is unfavorable. The temperature rises to 50°F and, in march, 2 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of april the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 76°F and you can expect to have 0.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of may the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 70°F in average and it rains in may about 1.4in.
- In the month of june the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 77°F°C.
- From july to august the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and, in august, 12 days of rain are expected.
- In september the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 77°F and it rains about 18% of the time in september.
- In the month of october the climate is favorable. It is for example 68°F as maximum temperature in october and, in october, 3 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of november the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 56°F.
- In the month of december the climate is very bad. In average, on the morning it is 38°F and it rains about 5% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Qingdao
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Qingdao: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of China
Qingdao appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in China appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.