Best time to go to Kobe Average weather of Kobe, Japan
Discover the very best time to visit Kobe in Japan from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Kobe?
When is the best time to go to Kobe? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kobe are April, May, June, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are July and September
- The best months for swimming are July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Kobe a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Kobe in january|
|bad weather||Kobe in february|
|tolerable weather||Kobe in march|
|good weather||Kobe in april|
|good weather||Kobe in may|
|good weather||Kobe in june|
|tolerable weather||Kobe in july|
|tolerable weather||Kobe in august|
|tolerable weather||Kobe in september|
|good weather||Kobe in october|
|good weather||Kobe in november|
|bad weather||Kobe in december|
Weather and climate in Kobe
- In january the climate is the worst possible. In average, on the morning it is 4°C and you can expect to have 89mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of february the climate is unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 10°C°C and it rains in february about 102mm.
- In the month of march the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 11°C.
- From april to july the climate is favorable. It is for example 32°C as maximum temperature in july and, in july, 19 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of august and september the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 30°C°C and it rains in september about 307mm.
- From october to november the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 18°C and, in november, 11 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is not good. The record temperature this month is 22°C and it rains in december about 117mm.
Tours and organised trips in Japan
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Kobe
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Kobe: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Japan: get the best price!
Map of Japan
Kobe appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Japan appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Japan
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved