Best time to go to Kobe Average weather of Kobe, Japan
Discover the very best time to visit Kobe in Japan from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Kobe?
When is the best time to go to Kobe? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kobe are April, May, June, August, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are July and September
- The best months for swimming are July, August and September
Annual weather in Kobe
For full information about the climate and weather in Kobe a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||41°F/49°F||very bad weather||Kobe in january|
|February||41°F/50°F||very bad weather||Kobe in february|
|March||47°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Kobe in march|
|April||54°F/65°F||good weather||Kobe in april|
|May||63°F/74°F||good weather||Kobe in may|
|June||70°F/79°F||good weather||Kobe in june|
|July||77°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Kobe in july|
|August||79°F/90°F||good weather||Kobe in august|
|September||72°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Kobe in september|
|October||63°F/74°F||good weather||Kobe in october|
|November||54°F/63°F||good weather||Kobe in november|
|December||45°F/52°F||bad weather||Kobe in december|
Weather and climate in Kobe
- In january the climate is the worst possible. In average, on the morning it is 41°F and you can expect to have 3.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of february the climate is unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 50°F°C and it rains in february about 3.1in.
- In the month of march the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 52°F.
- From april to july the climate is favorable. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in july and, in july, 13 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of august and september the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C and it rains in september about 10.7in.
- From october to november the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 63°F and, in november, 5 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is not good. The record temperature this month is 72°F and it rains in december about 3.7in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kobe
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kobe: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Kobe
Find out when Kobe has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Kobe
- Very low season in Kobe
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January and February.
- Low season in Kobe
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March.
- High season in Kobe
The number of visitors to Kobe is high in: May, June, July and September.
- Peek season in Kobe
The largest number of tourists visiting Kobe is during: April, August, October, November and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Kobe month by month
Best time for low prices in Kobe
Average prices of hotels in Kobe month by month
Generally, February is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Kobe. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, August is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.