When is the best time to go to Kobe?
When is the best time to go to Kobe? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Kobe are April, May, June, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are July and September
- The best months for swimming are July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Kobe a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||6°C/9°C||89mm||bad weather||Kobe in january|
|February||7°C/10°C||102mm||bad weather||Kobe in february|
|March||8°C/14°C||136mm||tolerable weather||Kobe in march|
|April||11°C/19°C||143mm||good weather||Kobe in april|
|May||16°C/24°C||170mm||good weather||Kobe in may|
|June||20°C/28°C||221mm||good weather||Kobe in june|
|July||24°C/32°C||257mm||tolerable weather||Kobe in july|
|August||25°C/34°C||231mm||tolerable weather||Kobe in august|
|September||21°C/30°C||307mm||tolerable weather||Kobe in september|
|October||19°C/24°C||213mm||good weather||Kobe in october|
|November||14°C/18°C||129mm||good weather||Kobe in november|
|December||8°C/12°C||117mm||bad weather||Kobe in december|
Weather and climate in Kobe
- In january the climate is the worst possible. In average, on the morning it is 4°C and you can expect to have 89mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of february the climate is unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 10°C°C and it rains in february about 102mm.
- In the month of march the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 11°C.
- From april to july the climate is favorable. It is for example 32°C as maximum temperature in july and, in july, 19 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of august and september the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 30°C°C and it rains in september about 307mm.
- From october to november the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 18°C and, in november, 11 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is not good. The record temperature this month is 22°C and it rains in december about 117mm.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Kobe
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Kobe: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Japan
Kobe appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Japan appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.