Best time to go to Hainan Average weather of Hainan, China
Discover the best time to visit Hainan in China from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Hainan?
When is the best time to go to Hainan? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Hainan are February, March, April, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August and September
- The rainiest months are May and August
- The best months for swimming are May, June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Hainan
For full information about the climate and weather in Hainan a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||61°F/74°F||tolerable weather||Hainan in january|
|February||65°F/79°F||good weather||Hainan in february|
|March||70°F/86°F||good weather||Hainan in march|
|April||76°F/90°F||good weather||Hainan in april|
|May||81°F/94°F||tolerable weather||Hainan in may|
|June||81°F/94°F||tolerable weather||Hainan in june|
|July||81°F/94°F||tolerable weather||Hainan in july|
|August||81°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Hainan in august|
|September||79°F/90°F||good weather||Hainan in september|
|October||76°F/85°F||good weather||Hainan in october|
|November||70°F/81°F||tolerable weather||Hainan in november|
|December||65°F/74°F||tolerable weather||Hainan in december|
Weather and climate in Hainan
Hainan enjoys a tropical savanna climate (with dry winter) in accordance with the Köppen-Geiger classification. The yearly average maximum temperature in Hainan is 86°F (ranging from 74°F in january to 94°F in june). Annual rainfall is 80.5in, with a minimum of 1.3in in february and a maximum of 13.2in in august.
- In january the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 63°F and, in january, 2 days of rain are expected.
- From february to march the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 103°F and, in march, 5 days of rain are expected.
- From april to september the climate is okay. It is for example 90°F as maximum temperature in september and, in september, 12 days of rain are expected.
- In october the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 97°F and it rains about 29% of the time in october.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 74°F and, in december, 2 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Hainan
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Hainan: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Other cities and places near Hainan
Chargement en cours
Legend: Hainan other locations