Best time to go to Macao Average weather of Macao, China
Find the very best time to visit Macao in China from seasonal averages, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Macao?
When is the best time to go to Macao? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Macao are January, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August and September
- The rainiest months are June, July and August
- The best months for swimming are May, June, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Macao a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Macao in january|
|tolerable weather||Macao in february|
|tolerable weather||Macao in march|
|tolerable weather||Macao in april|
|tolerable weather||Macao in may|
|tolerable weather||Macao in june|
|tolerable weather||Macao in july|
|tolerable weather||Macao in august|
|tolerable weather||Macao in september|
|good weather||Macao in october|
|good weather||Macao in november|
|good weather||Macao in december|
Weather and climate in Macao
- In the month of january the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 61°F and, in january, 6 days of rain are expected.
- Between february and march the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 81°F and it rains about 1.9in each month.
- In april the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 76°F and it rains in april about 3.5in.
- Between may and august the climate is just OK. It is for example 88°F as maximum temperature in august and it rains about 9.8in each month.
- In september the climate is not good. By early evening, the temperature averages 85°F and, in september, 20 days of rain are expected.
- From october to december the climate is favorable. It is for example 68°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains in december about 0.9in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Macao
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Macao: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of China
Macao appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in China appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.