Best time to go to Nagarkot Average weather of Nagarkot, Nepal
Discover the perfect time to go to Nagarkot in Nepal from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Nagarkot?
When is the best time to go to Nagarkot? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Nagarkot are February, March, April, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August and September
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are July and August
Annual weather in Nagarkot
For full information about the climate and weather in Nagarkot a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||45°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Nagarkot in january|
|February||50°F/63°F||good weather||Nagarkot in february|
|March||61°F/70°F||perfect weather||Nagarkot in march|
|April||68°F/76°F||good weather||Nagarkot in april|
|May||70°F/76°F||tolerable weather||Nagarkot in may|
|June||70°F/77°F||very bad weather||Nagarkot in june|
|July||68°F/74°F||very bad weather||Nagarkot in july|
|August||68°F/74°F||very bad weather||Nagarkot in august|
|September||65°F/74°F||very bad weather||Nagarkot in september|
|October||58°F/70°F||good weather||Nagarkot in october|
|November||50°F/65°F||good weather||Nagarkot in november|
|December||47°F/61°F||tolerable weather||Nagarkot in december|
Weather and climate in Nagarkot
- In january the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 74°F and it rains about 1.2in each month.
- Between february and april the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 94°F and you can expect to have 9.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of may the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 70°F and it rains in may about 17.5in.
- Between june and august the climate is the worst possible. the thermometer goes up to 74°F°C.
- Between september and october the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 65°F and it rains in october about 8.1in.
- In the month of november the climate is beautiful. It is for example 65°F as maximum temperature in november and it rains about 7% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 61°F and, in december, 1 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Nagarkot
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Nagarkot: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.