Best time to go to Chitwan National Park Average weather of Chitwan National Park, Nepal
Get the very best time to visit Chitwan National Park in Nepal from seasonal norms, here.
When is the best time to go to Chitwan National Park?
When is the best time to go to Chitwan National Park? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Chitwan National Park are January, February, March, April, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May and June
- Chitwan National Park has dry periods in January, November and December
- July is the rainiest month
Annual weather in Chitwan National Park
For full information about the climate and weather in Chitwan National Park a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||63°F/77°F||perfect weather||Chitwan National Park in january|
|February||68°F/83°F||perfect weather||Chitwan National Park in february|
|March||79°F/94°F||perfect weather||Chitwan National Park in march|
|April||88°F/103°F||good weather||Chitwan National Park in april|
|May||90°F/104°F||tolerable weather||Chitwan National Park in may|
|June||92°F/104°F||tolerable weather||Chitwan National Park in june|
|July||86°F/95°F||very bad weather||Chitwan National Park in july|
|August||86°F/95°F||tolerable weather||Chitwan National Park in august|
|September||85°F/94°F||tolerable weather||Chitwan National Park in september|
|October||81°F/92°F||good weather||Chitwan National Park in october|
|November||74°F/86°F||perfect weather||Chitwan National Park in november|
|December||67°F/79°F||perfect weather||Chitwan National Park in december|
Weather and climate in Chitwan National Park
- Between january and march the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and, in march, 1 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of april the climate is good. The temperature rises to 103°F and, in april, 2 days of rain are expected.
- From may to june the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 92°F and, in june, 11 days of rain are expected.
- In july the climate is very unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 88°F and it rains in july about 25.4in.
- From august to september the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 103°F and you can expect to have 11.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In october the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 92°F°C and it rains about 10% of the time in october.
- From november to december the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 79°F and it rains about 0.2in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Chitwan National Park
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Chitwan National Park: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.