Best time to go to Banepa Average weather of Banepa, Nepal
Discover the very best time to go to Banepa in Nepal from average climate conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Banepa?
When is the best time to go to Banepa? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Banepa are February, March, April, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August and September
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are July and August
Annual weather in Banepa
For full information about the climate and weather in Banepa a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||45°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Banepa in january|
|February||50°F/63°F||good weather||Banepa in february|
|March||61°F/70°F||perfect weather||Banepa in march|
|April||68°F/76°F||good weather||Banepa in april|
|May||70°F/76°F||tolerable weather||Banepa in may|
|June||70°F/77°F||very bad weather||Banepa in june|
|July||68°F/74°F||very bad weather||Banepa in july|
|August||68°F/74°F||very bad weather||Banepa in august|
|September||65°F/74°F||very bad weather||Banepa in september|
|October||58°F/70°F||good weather||Banepa in october|
|November||50°F/65°F||good weather||Banepa in november|
|December||47°F/61°F||tolerable weather||Banepa in december|
Weather and climate in Banepa
- Between the months of january and april the climate is good. It is for example 76°F as maximum temperature in april and it rains about 9.1in each month.
- In the month of may the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 70°F and you can expect to have 17.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In june the climate is bad. The record temperature this month is 86°F and you can expect to have 27.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From july to september the climate is very bad. The temperature rises to 74°F and, in september, 26 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 54°F and it rains in december about 0.6in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Banepa
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Banepa: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.