Best time to go to Langtang National Park Average weather of Langtang National Park, Nepal
Find the perfect time to go to Langtang National Park in Nepal from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Langtang National Park?
When is the best time to go to Langtang National Park? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Langtang National Park are February, March, April, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are July and August
Annual weather in Langtang National Park
For full information about the climate and weather in Langtang National Park a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||47°F/61°F||tolerable weather||Langtang National Park in january|
|February||54°F/67°F||good weather||Langtang National Park in february|
|March||63°F/74°F||perfect weather||Langtang National Park in march|
|April||70°F/81°F||good weather||Langtang National Park in april|
|May||72°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Langtang National Park in may|
|June||74°F/83°F||very bad weather||Langtang National Park in june|
|July||70°F/79°F||very bad weather||Langtang National Park in july|
|August||70°F/79°F||very bad weather||Langtang National Park in august|
|September||68°F/77°F||bad weather||Langtang National Park in september|
|October||63°F/74°F||good weather||Langtang National Park in october|
|November||54°F/68°F||good weather||Langtang National Park in november|
|December||49°F/63°F||tolerable weather||Langtang National Park in december|
Weather and climate in Langtang National Park
- In january the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 74°F and, in january, 2 days of rain are expected.
- In february the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 56°F.
- In march the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 74°F and it rains about 2.8in each month.
- In the month of april the climate is good. The temperature rises to 81°F and it rains in april about 8in.
- In may the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C and it rains about 62% of the time in may.
- Between june and august the climate is very unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 70°F and it rains about 92% of the time in august.
- In the month of september the climate is okay. The record temperature this month is 85°F and it rains about 81% of the time in september.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 68°F°C and it rains about 1in each month.
- In december the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 56°F and it rains about 3% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Langtang National Park
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Langtang National Park: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.