Best time to go to Patan Average weather of Patan, Nepal
Find the very best time to visit Patan in Nepal from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Patan?
When is the best time to go to Patan? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Patan are January, February, March, April, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August and September
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are July and August
Annual weather in Patan
For full information about the climate and weather in Patan a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||50°F/65°F||good weather||Patan in january|
|February||56°F/70°F||good weather||Patan in february|
|March||65°F/77°F||perfect weather||Patan in march|
|April||70°F/83°F||good weather||Patan in april|
|May||70°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Patan in may|
|June||72°F/83°F||very bad weather||Patan in june|
|July||68°F/79°F||very bad weather||Patan in july|
|August||68°F/79°F||very bad weather||Patan in august|
|September||68°F/79°F||very bad weather||Patan in september|
|October||63°F/77°F||good weather||Patan in october|
|November||58°F/72°F||perfect weather||Patan in november|
|December||52°F/67°F||good weather||Patan in december|
Weather and climate in Patan
- Between the months of january and february the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 68°F in average and, in february, 3 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of march the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 92°F and, in march, 4 days of rain are expected.
- In april the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 83°F and it rains in april about 8.8in.
- In may the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 81°F in average and it rains in may about 17.6in.
- In the month of june the climate is not good. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C and it rains about 84% of the time in june.
- Between july and september the climate is the worst possible. The temperature rises to 79°F and it rains in september about 22.4in.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 74°F and it rains about 3% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Patan
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Patan: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Patan
Find out when Patan has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Patan
- Very low season in Patan
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: June and September.
- Low season in Patan
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, May, July and August.
- High season in Patan
The number of visitors to Patan is high in: February, October and December.
- Peek season in Patan
The largest number of tourists visiting Patan is during: March, April and November.
Figure: Visitor index for Patan month by month
Best time for low prices in Patan
Average prices of hotels in Patan month by month
Generally, July is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Patan. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, April is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.