Best time to go to Bharatpur Average weather of Bharatpur, Nepal
Find the very best time to go to Bharatpur in Nepal from seasonal averages, here.
When is the best time to go to Bharatpur?
When is the best time to go to Bharatpur? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Bharatpur are January, February, March, April, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May and June
- The rainiest months are July and August
Annual weather in Bharatpur
For full information about the climate and weather in Bharatpur a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||59°F/74°F||perfect weather||Bharatpur in january|
|February||65°F/77°F||perfect weather||Bharatpur in february|
|March||74°F/86°F||perfect weather||Bharatpur in march|
|April||81°F/92°F||good weather||Bharatpur in april|
|May||83°F/94°F||tolerable weather||Bharatpur in may|
|June||86°F/95°F||very bad weather||Bharatpur in june|
|July||77°F/86°F||very bad weather||Bharatpur in july|
|August||79°F/88°F||very bad weather||Bharatpur in august|
|September||77°F/88°F||very bad weather||Bharatpur in september|
|October||72°F/85°F||good weather||Bharatpur in october|
|November||65°F/79°F||perfect weather||Bharatpur in november|
|December||59°F/74°F||perfect weather||Bharatpur in december|
Weather and climate in Bharatpur
- Between the months of january and february the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 77°F in average.
- In the month of march the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 103°F and it rains in march about 2.1in.
- In the month of april the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 92°F.
- In the month of may the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 94°F as maximum temperature in may and, in may, 18 days of rain are expected.
- Between june and september the climate is the worst possible. In average, on the morning it is 81°F and you can expect to have 20.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between october and december the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 67°F and it rains about 0.5in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Bharatpur
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Bharatpur: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Bharatpur
Find out when Bharatpur has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Bharatpur
- Very low season in Bharatpur
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: June, July, August and September.
- Low season in Bharatpur
The months with low numbers of tourists are: May.
- High season in Bharatpur
The number of visitors to Bharatpur is high in: January, October, November and December.
- Peak season in Bharatpur
The largest number of tourists visiting Bharatpur is during: February, March and April.
Figure: Visitor index for Bharatpur month by month
Best time for low prices in Bharatpur
Average prices of hotels in Bharatpur month by month
Generally, December is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Bharatpur. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, April is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.