Best time to go to Baglung Average weather of Baglung, Nepal
Find the best time to visit Baglung in Nepal from seasonal averages, below.
When is the best time to go to Baglung?
When is the best time to go to Baglung? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Baglung are March, April, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- July is the rainiest month
Annual weather in Baglung
For full information about the climate and weather in Baglung a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||41°F/54°F||very bad weather||Baglung in january|
|February||49°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Baglung in february|
|March||58°F/67°F||good weather||Baglung in march|
|April||65°F/74°F||good weather||Baglung in april|
|May||68°F/76°F||tolerable weather||Baglung in may|
|June||70°F/77°F||tolerable weather||Baglung in june|
|July||68°F/74°F||very bad weather||Baglung in july|
|August||68°F/74°F||very bad weather||Baglung in august|
|September||67°F/72°F||tolerable weather||Baglung in september|
|October||58°F/68°F||good weather||Baglung in october|
|November||50°F/63°F||good weather||Baglung in november|
|December||45°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Baglung in december|
Weather and climate in Baglung
- Between january and february the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 59°F as maximum temperature in february and it rains about 2.8in each month.
- Between the months of march and june the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 77°F°C.
- From july to august the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 74°F and it rains in august about 24in.
- Between the months of september and november the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 83°F and it rains in november about 0.5in.
- In december the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 49°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Baglung
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Baglung: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Baglung
Find out when Baglung has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Baglung
- Very low season in Baglung
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, June, July and August.
- Low season in Baglung
The months with low numbers of tourists are: May and September.
- High season in Baglung
The number of visitors to Baglung is high in: February, November and December.
- Peek season in Baglung
The largest number of tourists visiting Baglung is during: March, April and October.
Figure: Visitor index for Baglung month by month
Best time for low prices in Baglung
Average prices of hotels in Baglung month by month
Generally, February is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Baglung. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, January is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.