Best time to go to Virar Average weather of Virar, India
Find the best time to go to Virar in India from seasonal averages, here.
When is the best time to go to Virar?
When is the best time to go to Virar? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Virar are January, February, March, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May, June, October, November and December
- Virar has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May and December
- July is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Virar a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Virar in january|
|perfect weather||Virar in february|
|good weather||Virar in march|
|tolerable weather||Virar in april|
|tolerable weather||Virar in may|
|tolerable weather||Virar in june|
|very bad weather||Virar in july|
|tolerable weather||Virar in august|
|tolerable weather||Virar in september|
|good weather||Virar in october|
|good weather||Virar in november|
|perfect weather||Virar in december|
Weather and climate in Virar
- From january to february the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 77°F.
- In the month of march the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 94°F and, in march, 0 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 86°F and it rains about 0.1in each month.
- Between june and august the climate is very bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and, in august, 29 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of september and october the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F.
- In november the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 92°F in average and it rains about 9% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is very good. It is for example 88°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 0.2in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Virar
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Virar: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of India
Virar appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in India appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.