Best time to go to Alibag Average weather of Alibag, India
Discover the perfect time to go to Alibag in India from seasonal norms below.
When is the best time to go to Alibag?
When is the best time to go to Alibag? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Alibag are January, February, March, April, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- Alibag has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May and December
- July is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
Annual weather in Alibag
For full information about the climate and weather in Alibag a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||77°F/92°F||perfect weather||Alibag in january|
|February||79°F/94°F||perfect weather||Alibag in february|
|March||85°F/95°F||good weather||Alibag in march|
|April||88°F/97°F||good weather||Alibag in april|
|May||88°F/95°F||tolerable weather||Alibag in may|
|June||85°F/90°F||very bad weather||Alibag in june|
|July||81°F/85°F||very bad weather||Alibag in july|
|August||81°F/85°F||very bad weather||Alibag in august|
|September||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Alibag in september|
|October||83°F/94°F||good weather||Alibag in october|
|November||81°F/95°F||good weather||Alibag in november|
|December||77°F/94°F||perfect weather||Alibag in december|
Weather and climate in Alibag
- From january to february the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 94°F and, in february, 0 days of rain are expected.
- Between march and april the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 97°F°C and you can expect to have 0.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between may and june the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 90°F in average and you can expect to have 22.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is very unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and it rains about 86% of the time in august.
- In september the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 81°F and it rains about 15.7in each month.
- Between october and november the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 104°F.
- In december the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Alibag
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Alibag: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.