Best time to go to Veraval Average weather of Veraval, India
Discover the perfect time to go to Veraval in India from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Veraval?
When is the best time to go to Veraval? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Veraval are January, February, March, April, May, June, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, October and November
- Veraval has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May and December
- The rainiest months are June, July and August
- The best months for swimming are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Veraval a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Veraval in january|
|perfect weather||Veraval in february|
|perfect weather||Veraval in march|
|good weather||Veraval in april|
|good weather||Veraval in may|
|good weather||Veraval in june|
|bad weather||Veraval in july|
|bad weather||Veraval in august|
|good weather||Veraval in september|
|good weather||Veraval in october|
|perfect weather||Veraval in november|
|perfect weather||Veraval in december|
Weather and climate in Veraval
- From january to march the climate is very good. It is for example 90°F as maximum temperature in march and it rains in march about 0in.
- In april the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 101°F and, in april, 0 days of rain are expected.
- From may to june the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 97°F and it rains in june about 5.4in.
- In july the climate is very bad. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and you can expect to have 6.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From august to october the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 92°F in average and it rains about 13% of the time in october.
- In the month of november the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 90°F°C and it rains about 0.5in each month.
- In december the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 94°F and, in december, 0 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Veraval
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Veraval: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of India
Veraval appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in India appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.