Best time to go to Nashik Average weather of Nashik, India
Get the perfect time to go to Nashik in India from seasonal averages, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Nashik?
When is the best time to go to Nashik? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Nashik are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April and May
- Nashik has dry periods in January, February, March, April and December
- The rainiest months are July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Nashik a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Nashik in january|
|perfect weather||Nashik in february|
|perfect weather||Nashik in march|
|good weather||Nashik in april|
|good weather||Nashik in may|
|tolerable weather||Nashik in june|
|bad weather||Nashik in july|
|bad weather||Nashik in august|
|tolerable weather||Nashik in september|
|good weather||Nashik in october|
|perfect weather||Nashik in november|
|perfect weather||Nashik in december|
Weather and climate in Nashik
- Between the months of january and february the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 90°F in average and it rains in february about 0in.
- From march to may the climate is favorable. It is for example 101°F as maximum temperature in may and it rains about 6% of the time in may.
- In june the climate is okay. It is for example 90°F as maximum temperature in june and you can expect to have 5.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between july and august the climate is very unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 92°F and it rains about 87% of the time in august.
- In september the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 77°F and it rains about 76% of the time in september.
- In the month of october the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and it rains about 37% of the time in october.
- From november to december the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and, in december, 1 days of rain are expected.
Tours and organised trips in India
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Nashik
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Nashik: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
India: get the best price!
Map of India
Nashik appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in India appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in India
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved