Best time to go to Bhavnagar Average weather of Bhavnagar, India
Get the best time to visit Bhavnagar in India from seasonal averages, below.
When is the best time to go to Bhavnagar?
When is the best time to go to Bhavnagar? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Bhavnagar are January, February, March, April, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May and June
- Bhavnagar has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, November and December
- The rainiest months are July and August
- The best months for swimming are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Bhavnagar a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Bhavnagar in january|
|perfect weather||Bhavnagar in february|
|perfect weather||Bhavnagar in march|
|good weather||Bhavnagar in april|
|tolerable weather||Bhavnagar in may|
|tolerable weather||Bhavnagar in june|
|tolerable weather||Bhavnagar in july|
|tolerable weather||Bhavnagar in august|
|good weather||Bhavnagar in september|
|good weather||Bhavnagar in october|
|perfect weather||Bhavnagar in november|
|perfect weather||Bhavnagar in december|
Weather and climate in Bhavnagar
- Between the months of january and february the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 97°F and, in february, 0 days of rain are expected.
- Between march and april the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 94°F.
- In may the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 112°F.
- In june the climate is bad. At lunchtime, it's 97°F in average and it rains about 3.1in each month.
- In july the climate is very bad. In average, on the morning it is 85°F and it rains in july about 8.1in.
- From august to september the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 90°F°C and you can expect to have 5.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of october the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 94°F in average and, in october, 3 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is very good. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Bhavnagar
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Bhavnagar: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of India
Bhavnagar appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in India appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.