Best time to go to Ahmedabad Average weather of Ahmedabad, India
Find the very best time to go to Ahmedabad in India from seasonal averages below.
When is the best time to go to Ahmedabad?
When is the best time to go to Ahmedabad? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Ahmedabad are January, February, March, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May and June
- Ahmedabad has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May and December
- July is the rainiest month
Annual weather in Ahmedabad
For full information about the climate and weather in Ahmedabad a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||65°F/86°F||perfect weather||Ahmedabad in january|
|February||70°F/94°F||perfect weather||Ahmedabad in february|
|March||81°F/103°F||good weather||Ahmedabad in march|
|April||88°F/108°F||tolerable weather||Ahmedabad in april|
|May||92°F/110°F||tolerable weather||Ahmedabad in may|
|June||90°F/104°F||tolerable weather||Ahmedabad in june|
|July||85°F/94°F||tolerable weather||Ahmedabad in july|
|August||83°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Ahmedabad in august|
|September||83°F/94°F||good weather||Ahmedabad in september|
|October||85°F/99°F||good weather||Ahmedabad in october|
|November||77°F/95°F||perfect weather||Ahmedabad in november|
|December||68°F/88°F||perfect weather||Ahmedabad in december|
Weather and climate in Ahmedabad
- From january to february the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 106°F and it rains about 0in each month.
- In the month of march the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 119°F and you can expect to have 0.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of april the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 108°F in average and, in april, 0 days of rain are expected.
- From may to july the climate is unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 88°F and you can expect to have 17.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between august and september the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 94°F°C and, in september, 7 days of rain are expected.
- In october the climate is favorable. It is for example 99°F as maximum temperature in october and it rains in october about 0.9in.
- Between november and december the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 88°F and it rains about 0% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Ahmedabad
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Ahmedabad: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Ahmedabad
Find out when Ahmedabad has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Ahmedabad
- Very low season in Ahmedabad
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: March, April, May, June, July, August and September.
- Low season in Ahmedabad
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, October and November.
- Peek season in Ahmedabad
The largest number of tourists visiting Ahmedabad is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Ahmedabad month by month
Best time for low prices in Ahmedabad
Average price of hiring a car in Ahmedabad
On average, it costs $ 42 per day to hire a car in Ahmedabad. This price varies by $ 24 depending on the month. In august, hiring a car costs an average of $ 34 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in october is $ 58.