Best time to go to Rajkot Average weather of Rajkot, India
Discover the very best time to visit Rajkot in India from seasonal norms, here.
When is the best time to go to Rajkot?
When is the best time to go to Rajkot? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Rajkot are January, February, March, April, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June and October
- Rajkot has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, November and December
- July is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Rajkot a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Rajkot in january|
|perfect weather||Rajkot in february|
|perfect weather||Rajkot in march|
|good weather||Rajkot in april|
|tolerable weather||Rajkot in may|
|tolerable weather||Rajkot in june|
|bad weather||Rajkot in july|
|bad weather||Rajkot in august|
|good weather||Rajkot in september|
|good weather||Rajkot in october|
|perfect weather||Rajkot in november|
|perfect weather||Rajkot in december|
Weather and climate in Rajkot
- Between january and march the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 97°F and it rains in march about 0in.
- In the month of april the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 101°F in average and it rains about 0in each month.
- From may to june the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 99°F as maximum temperature in june and it rains in june about 3in.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is bad. It is for example 88°F as maximum temperature in august and you can expect to have 6.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From september to october the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 97°F in average and it rains in october about 0.7in.
- Between november and december the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and it rains about 1% of the time in december.
Tours and organised trips in India
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Rajkot
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Rajkot: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
India: get the best price!
Map of India
Rajkot appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in India appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in India
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved