Best time to go to Vadodara Average weather of Vadodara, India
Discover the perfect time to visit Vadodara in India from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Vadodara?
When is the best time to go to Vadodara? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Vadodara are January, February, March, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May and June
- Vadodara has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, November and December
- The rainiest months are July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Vadodara a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Vadodara in january|
|perfect weather||Vadodara in february|
|good weather||Vadodara in march|
|tolerable weather||Vadodara in april|
|tolerable weather||Vadodara in may|
|tolerable weather||Vadodara in june|
|tolerable weather||Vadodara in july|
|tolerable weather||Vadodara in august|
|tolerable weather||Vadodara in september|
|good weather||Vadodara in october|
|perfect weather||Vadodara in november|
|perfect weather||Vadodara in december|
Weather and climate in Vadodara
- Between the months of january and february the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 90°F in average and, in february, 0 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of march the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 99°F°C.
- Between the months of april and june the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 101°F°C and it rains about 33% of the time in june.
- In july the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 90°F and it rains about 65% of the time in july.
- From august to september the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and, in september, 14 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of october the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 68°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Vadodara
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Vadodara: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of India
Vadodara appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in India appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.