Best time to go to Saltillo Average weather of Saltillo, Mexico
Discover the most favorable time to go to Saltillo in Mexico from seasonal norms here.
When is the best time to go to Saltillo?
When is the best time to go to Saltillo? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Saltillo
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July and August
- February is the driest month
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are July and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Saltillo a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Saltillo in january|
|good weather||Saltillo in february|
|perfect weather||Saltillo in march|
|perfect weather||Saltillo in april|
|good weather||Saltillo in may|
|perfect weather||Saltillo in june|
|good weather||Saltillo in july|
|perfect weather||Saltillo in august|
|good weather||Saltillo in september|
|perfect weather||Saltillo in october|
|good weather||Saltillo in november|
|good weather||Saltillo in december|
Weather and climate in Saltillo
- In the month of january the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 65°F as maximum temperature in january and you can expect to have 0.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between february and march the climate is favorable. It is for example 74°F as maximum temperature in march and it rains in march about 1.1in.
- In the month of april the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 81°F°C and it rains about 0.6in each month.
- Between may and september the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 86°F and it rains about 2.7in each month.
- In the month of october the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 86°F.
- Between november and december the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 49°F and it rains in december about 0.5in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Saltillo
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Saltillo: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Mexico
Saltillo appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Mexico appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.