Best time to go to Port Aransas Average weather of Port Aransas, United States
Get the most favorable time to visit Port Aransas in United States from average climate conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Port Aransas?
When is the best time to go to Port Aransas? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Port Aransas
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- September is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Port Aransas
For full information about the climate and weather in Port Aransas a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||58°F/65°F||good weather||Port Aransas in january|
|February||61°F/67°F||good weather||Port Aransas in february|
|March||65°F/70°F||good weather||Port Aransas in march|
|April||70°F/76°F||good weather||Port Aransas in april|
|May||77°F/81°F||perfect weather||Port Aransas in may|
|June||81°F/86°F||good weather||Port Aransas in june|
|July||83°F/86°F||good weather||Port Aransas in july|
|August||85°F/88°F||good weather||Port Aransas in august|
|September||81°F/86°F||good weather||Port Aransas in september|
|October||76°F/81°F||good weather||Port Aransas in october|
|November||68°F/74°F||good weather||Port Aransas in november|
|December||61°F/67°F||good weather||Port Aransas in december|
Weather and climate in Port Aransas
- Between january and august the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C.
- In the month of september the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in september and you can expect to have 8.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From october to december the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 67°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Port Aransas
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Port Aransas: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.