Best time to go to El Mezquital Average weather of El Mezquital, Mexico
Find the most favorable time to visit El Mezquital in Mexico from seasonal norms on this page.
When is the best time to go to El Mezquital?
When is the best time to go to El Mezquital? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in El Mezquital
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- The rainiest months are June and September
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in El Mezquital
For full information about the climate and weather in El Mezquital a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||59°F/72°F||good weather||El Mezquital in january|
|February||63°F/76°F||good weather||El Mezquital in february|
|March||67°F/79°F||good weather||El Mezquital in march|
|April||72°F/85°F||good weather||El Mezquital in april|
|May||76°F/88°F||perfect weather||El Mezquital in may|
|June||79°F/94°F||good weather||El Mezquital in june|
|July||81°F/94°F||good weather||El Mezquital in july|
|August||83°F/95°F||good weather||El Mezquital in august|
|September||81°F/92°F||good weather||El Mezquital in september|
|October||76°F/88°F||perfect weather||El Mezquital in october|
|November||68°F/79°F||good weather||El Mezquital in november|
|December||63°F/74°F||good weather||El Mezquital in december|
Weather and climate in El Mezquital
- Between january and april the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and it rains in april about 1.3in.
- In may the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 76°F and it rains about 2.2in each month.
- From june to september the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 103°F and it rains in september about 4.7in.
- In october the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 88°F and you can expect to have 2.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From november to december the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 74°F°C and it rains in december about 2in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in El Mezquital
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of El Mezquital: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in El Mezquital
Find out when El Mezquital has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in El Mezquital
- Very low season in El Mezquital
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, May, June and September.
- Low season in El Mezquital
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, October and November.
- High season in El Mezquital
The number of visitors to El Mezquital is high in: July and August.
- Peek season in El Mezquital
The largest number of tourists visiting El Mezquital is during: December.