Best time to go to Monterrey Average weather of Monterrey, Mexico
Get the very best time to go to Monterrey in Mexico from average weather conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Monterrey?
When is the best time to go to Monterrey? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Monterrey are January, February, March, April, June, July, August, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are May, July and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Monterrey a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Monterrey in january|
|good weather||Monterrey in february|
|perfect weather||Monterrey in march|
|good weather||Monterrey in april|
|tolerable weather||Monterrey in may|
|good weather||Monterrey in june|
|good weather||Monterrey in july|
|good weather||Monterrey in august|
|tolerable weather||Monterrey in september|
|good weather||Monterrey in october|
|good weather||Monterrey in november|
|good weather||Monterrey in december|
Weather and climate in Monterrey
- From january to february the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 68°F in average.
- From march to april the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and you can expect to have 1.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In may the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 68°F and, in may, 16 days of rain are expected.
- In june the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 90°F and it rains about 42% of the time in june.
- In the month of july the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 70°F and, in july, 13 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of august the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 90°F and, in august, 13 days of rain are expected.
- Between september and december the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 50°F and it rains in december about 0.6in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Monterrey
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Monterrey: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Mexico
Monterrey appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Mexico appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.