Best time to go to Puerto Morelos Average weather of Puerto Morelos, Mexico
Find the best time to go to Puerto Morelos in Mexico from seasonal averages, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Puerto Morelos?
When is the best time to go to Puerto Morelos? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Puerto Morelos are January, February, March, April, May, July, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are June, September and October
- The best months for swimming are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
Annual weather in Puerto Morelos
For full information about the climate and weather in Puerto Morelos a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||74°F/81°F||good weather||Puerto Morelos in january|
|February||74°F/81°F||good weather||Puerto Morelos in february|
|March||76°F/83°F||perfect weather||Puerto Morelos in march|
|April||77°F/85°F||good weather||Puerto Morelos in april|
|May||81°F/86°F||good weather||Puerto Morelos in may|
|June||81°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Puerto Morelos in june|
|July||81°F/88°F||good weather||Puerto Morelos in july|
|August||83°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Puerto Morelos in august|
|September||81°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Puerto Morelos in september|
|October||79°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Puerto Morelos in october|
|November||76°F/83°F||good weather||Puerto Morelos in november|
|December||76°F/83°F||good weather||Puerto Morelos in december|
Weather and climate in Puerto Morelos
- Between the months of january and may the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average.
- Between the months of june and november the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 76°F and, in november, 10 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of december the climate is good. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in december and you can expect to have 4.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Puerto Morelos
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Puerto Morelos: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Puerto Morelos
Find out when Puerto Morelos has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Puerto Morelos
- Very low season in Puerto Morelos
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June, September and October.
- Low season in Puerto Morelos
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, March, August and November.
- High season in Puerto Morelos
The number of visitors to Puerto Morelos is high in: April and July.
- Peek season in Puerto Morelos
The largest number of tourists visiting Puerto Morelos is during: December.