Best time to go to Akumal Average weather of Akumal, Mexico
Get the best time to go to Akumal in Mexico from average weather conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Akumal?
When is the best time to go to Akumal? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Akumal are January, February, March, April, May, July, August, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are June, September and October
- The best months for swimming are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
Annual weather in Akumal
For full information about the climate and weather in Akumal a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||72°F/81°F||good weather||Akumal in january|
|February||74°F/83°F||perfect weather||Akumal in february|
|March||74°F/85°F||perfect weather||Akumal in march|
|April||77°F/86°F||perfect weather||Akumal in april|
|May||79°F/88°F||good weather||Akumal in may|
|June||81°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Akumal in june|
|July||81°F/90°F||good weather||Akumal in july|
|August||81°F/90°F||good weather||Akumal in august|
|September||79°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Akumal in september|
|October||77°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Akumal in october|
|November||74°F/85°F||good weather||Akumal in november|
|December||74°F/83°F||good weather||Akumal in december|
Weather and climate in Akumal
- Between the months of january and may the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 88°F and you can expect to have 5.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between june and november the climate is okay. The record temperature this month is 92°F and it rains about 30% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average and it rains about 4in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Akumal
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Akumal: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Akumal
Find out when Akumal has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Akumal
- Very low season in Akumal
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June, September and October.
- Low season in Akumal
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, March and November.
- High season in Akumal
The number of visitors to Akumal is high in: April, July and August.
- Peek season in Akumal
The largest number of tourists visiting Akumal is during: December.