Best time to go to Chiquilá Average weather of Chiquilá, Mexico
Find the most favorable time to visit Chiquilá in Mexico from average climate conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Chiquilá?
When is the best time to go to Chiquilá? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Chiquilá are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are June and October
- The best months for swimming are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
Annual weather in Chiquilá
For full information about the climate and weather in Chiquilá a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||74°F/79°F||good weather||Chiquilá in january|
|February||76°F/81°F||good weather||Chiquilá in february|
|March||76°F/83°F||perfect weather||Chiquilá in march|
|April||77°F/85°F||perfect weather||Chiquilá in april|
|May||81°F/86°F||good weather||Chiquilá in may|
|June||83°F/88°F||good weather||Chiquilá in june|
|July||83°F/88°F||good weather||Chiquilá in july|
|August||83°F/90°F||good weather||Chiquilá in august|
|September||83°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Chiquilá in september|
|October||79°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Chiquilá in october|
|November||77°F/83°F||good weather||Chiquilá in november|
|December||76°F/81°F||good weather||Chiquilá in december|
Weather and climate in Chiquilá
- In january the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 76°F and it rains about 26% of the time in january.
- From february to may the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and it rains about 6.7in each month.
- Between june and december the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 81°F°C and it rains in december about 5in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Chiquilá
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Chiquilá: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Chiquilá
Find out when Chiquilá has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Chiquilá
- Very low season in Chiquilá
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June, September and October.
- Low season in Chiquilá
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, March and November.
- High season in Chiquilá
The number of visitors to Chiquilá is high in: April, July and August.
- Peak season in Chiquilá
The largest number of tourists visiting Chiquilá is during: December.