Best time to go to Isla Mujeres Average weather of Isla Mujeres, Mexico
Find the very best time to visit Isla Mujeres in Mexico from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Isla Mujeres?
When is the best time to go to Isla Mujeres? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Isla Mujeres are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are June, September and October
- The best months for swimming are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
Annual weather in Isla Mujeres
For full information about the climate and weather in Isla Mujeres a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||74°F/79°F||good weather||Isla Mujeres in january|
|February||76°F/81°F||perfect weather||Isla Mujeres in february|
|March||76°F/83°F||perfect weather||Isla Mujeres in march|
|April||79°F/85°F||perfect weather||Isla Mujeres in april|
|May||81°F/86°F||good weather||Isla Mujeres in may|
|June||83°F/88°F||good weather||Isla Mujeres in june|
|July||83°F/88°F||good weather||Isla Mujeres in july|
|August||83°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Isla Mujeres in august|
|September||83°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Isla Mujeres in september|
|October||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Isla Mujeres in october|
|November||77°F/83°F||good weather||Isla Mujeres in november|
|December||76°F/81°F||good weather||Isla Mujeres in december|
Weather and climate in Isla Mujeres
- Between january and june the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C and it rains about 35% of the time in june.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is okay. The record temperature this month is 92°F.
- From september to december the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 88°F and it rains about 4.1in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Isla Mujeres
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Isla Mujeres: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Isla Mujeres
Find out when Isla Mujeres has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Isla Mujeres
- Very low season in Isla Mujeres
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: June and October.
- Low season in Isla Mujeres
The months with low numbers of tourists are: May and September.
- High season in Isla Mujeres
The number of visitors to Isla Mujeres is high in: February, March, July and November.
- Peek season in Isla Mujeres
The largest number of tourists visiting Isla Mujeres is during: January, April, August and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Isla Mujeres month by month
Best time for low prices in Isla Mujeres
Average prices of hotels in Isla Mujeres month by month
Generally, November is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Isla Mujeres. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, February is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.